Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm an Oscar girl

Oscar de la Renta is one of my top favorite designers. His Spring 2010 collection has a few pieces that stand out so much your eyes will hurt. It's so rich in colors, the mix of all kinds of fabrics, the combination of colors, how about green and orange and a little peach? The big chunky golden necklaces.

It almost feels like swearing in church when I pull out these spring/summer pieces in the middle of the freezing Stockholm winter, but hey that's what you do in fashion, look ahead, and yearn.


The green skirt and the mix of boho-chic and romantic.

This dress is breathtaking, elegance personified. And that necklace!

I wouldn't want the silver shoes though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The middle dress is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I agree!!!